- Automotive The use of high-performance polymer is extremely common within the automotive industry for illumination systems, bumpers and fenders. Polymer is also widely used for the improvement of automotive fuel efficiency, safety, and durability.
- Electrical Enclosure Taking into consideration the requirements for reducing electronic component weight and manufacturing choice, plastic is often the first choice for an electrical enclosure. However, the flame retardance performance is worse than metal ...
- Wire & Cable Wire and cables used in different environments require an outstanding insulation to protect against fire. As there are an extensive array of wires and cables to meet different requirements, we offer different flame retardants for these ...
- Upholstered Furniture As there are large amounts of textiles, plastics, and natural rubber in upholstered furniture, there are strict requirements for fireproof treatments to ensure the safety. Here at Yingu, we offer a variety of halogenated and halogen ...
- Buildings Extruded polystyrene (XPS) is a normal insulating material and thermal insulating material often used in commercial buildings. To meet of flammability standards of XPS, XPS sheet material manufacturers will add a flame retardant during ...
Guangzhou YinSu Flame Retardant New Material Co.,LTD. is a prominent name in the R&D of a variety of flame retardants, including red phosphorus flame retardant, brominated flame retardant, halogen free flame retardant and other composite flame retardants. We use superior raw materials, ensuring all flame retardants that leave our facilities are of the best possible quality, leading to an annual yield of up to 6,000 tons per year.