Brominated Flame Retardant
Brominated flame retardant is the most widely used flame retardant due to its outstanding flame retardance, and among our customers, is one of the most highly praised. The decomposition temperature of most brominated flame retardant is 200-300℃, the same with that of most polymers. During polymer decomposition, decomposition of the brominated flame retardant also starts. Brominated flame retardants capture free radicals released during polymer decomposition, thus preventing combustion. During the decomposition of the brominated flame retardant, HBr will be released (an incombustible gas that covers a material surface and cuts off oxygen).
If you do not see a flame retardant solution here that meets your needs, we offer customization solutions according to your particular needs.
GMA is the carrier for FR-18 series brominated flame retardant masterbatches and features an excellent compatibility with plastics. It features very little influence on product physical performance. We developed a combined product of a brominated flame retardant and other flame retardant, ensuring a dual flame retardance for the gas phase and solidification phase, significantly improving the flame retardance performance.
|Appearance||White round particle|
|Flame retardant auxiliary content||≥3%|
PA-405 flame retardant utilizes environmentally friendly bromine with very little environmental pollution. By activating the brominated flame retardant, the flame retardant performance is improved. We use a PA compatibilizer as the carrier, and after low temperature plasticizing, the original flame retardance properties are maintained.
PA-405 series flame retardant is mainly used for changing the flame retardance of nylon and glass fibers.
|Appearance||White cylindrical particle|
- Brominated flame retardant can be mixed directly with plastics to simplify the production process.
- This flame retardant features a high bromine content, ensuring a small additive volume without sacrificing the flame retardance performance.
- This flame retardant has high bromine content, so that the volume of addition can be small while flame retardance is good.
- An excellent heat stability allows the brominated flame retardant to be used under high temperatures.
- It meets RoHS standards.
- We use a brominated flame retardant masterbatch. Compared to a powder flame retardant, application is safer with no dust pollution.